Tuesday 31 January 2006

Catching up with the Old

Today I went to Westcity and for the first time in at least four years I met Hussein at Countdown who was waiting with his friend for the lady at the sample stand to cook some food! (Typical Hussein!) He's definitely more muscly than the last time I saw him, and he's slightly taller than me now (after all those years at primary school when I had the height advantage over him!) but he's still got curly hair. I'm really glad he's still fit and healthy and doing well at school! Hopefully I'll see more of him at university next year!
Aonghas caught up with his old primary school friend Mars who has now caught up to Aonghas's height as well! I caught up with Joanne too, so today was a great day for catching up with good old Henderson Primary mates!
Our Taiwanese friends who used to live in New Zealand sent a DVD to us containing some video footage from 1993-1995, when my brothers and I were really little and used to play with them when they were little too. It was sooo good seeing what I was like back when I was four years old! I can't really remember much but from what I saw in the video I had a high-pitched voice, liked to make toys kiss each other and asked heaps of questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment