Monday 30 January 2006

Celebrating Second New Year in a Year

To celebrate the year of the dog we started off by attending a church service that ended with a Lunar New Year Feast which was like a huge shared lunch. I like it when we have lunch like that at church! I always come away with a full stomach!

In the evening we went over to the neighbours house for a barbeque. It started off with the three of us Anderson brothers just sitting there by ourselves. I was texting friends to pass the time away. For some reason Szelin and Zippo our neighbours haven't really talked to us much recently during these holidays and they continued in that way during the barbeque. It soon became clear though that Zippo had some of her own friends over...one of them being the girl I tried kissing a couple years ago so I understand why they wouldn't talk to me that much! Anyway fortunately our other friends Esther and her sister Julia came over a little later and we hung around with them for a bit. We ended the night by watching Kung-Fu Hustle. Even though it was the second time I had watched it I still found it pretty good!

Bring on the new Chinese year!

No comments:

Post a Comment