Thursday 26 January 2006

Average Pass

I got my NCEA results in the mail this morning. I was a bit nervous upon opening the mail as I knew I did extreeemely badly last year in the exams and would definitely fail something! Thank goodness when I did check out my results I didn't fail anything! My results aren't too great so I won't mention what I got here but at least I passed NCEA level 2, 3 and got university entrance so this year won't be too important to me! I'll probably want to get into a limited entry course at university (whatever it will be) though so I'll have to get a lot better marks this year!

I also got this pack in the mail from the survey company that rang me on my birthday. They want me to fill in a 144 page questionnaire! I have nothing better to do and I like filling in forms anyway so I don't mind. I also have to fill in this media diary thing recording what I watch on TV and what I listen to on the radio for a few days. My chance to let those TV programmers know what people really want to watch!...hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment