Thursday 24 November 2005

Two More to Go...Not Looking Good So Far

I've had four exams so far - Biology, English, Calculus and Chemistry and I don't think I've done too good in any of them...what a way to cap off an unbelievably bad year!
 
I felt the least prepared and the most vulnerable for the end-of-year school exams this year than I had felt before any exam I've sat, and even though I managed to get through them all without failing them, I'm not so sure I'll get through these NCEA exams with such luck! 
 
In fact...I've already started planning on alternatives if it comes to such a case that I end up failing a few of my subjects such as chemistry, English, biology or calculus. I might end up doing year 13 English communication, make a return to the commerce subjects, try out classical studies....I have no idea but now I'm starting to worry! 

2 comments:

  1. wake up calum.

    you never fail.

    And I didnt know "managing to get through with out failing" equaled to Excellences and Merits.

    you're a poo bum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...now he thinks blogs are alive. the exams must've gotten to him.

    'fraid we've lost him people.

    ReplyDelete