Tuesday 1 November 2005

The Discovery of Anime

On the 1st of November, Calum discovered anime. In recent times I haven't been such a fan of anime cartoons, with most of them revolving around monsters and stuff like PokeMON and DigiMON and Yugioh and Duel Monsters or whatever, as they were all the same thing...collect several thousand monsters to save the world! Although today I stumbled across some anime movie which wasn't too bad and it wasn't about collecting and battling monsters to save the world either! So recently I've been on a cartoon search and also came across Happy Tree Friends which I watched once sometime around Christmas on C4 last year, where these fluffy little animals managed to die in all sorts of creative ways around their Christmas tree. The cartoon really revolves around these little animals getting killed in different ways! It's pretty funny in a way but only if you can stand all the blood that splatters everywhere!
Now if only I had Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon...that would be cool...

1 comment:

  1. That is the most shortest and sadistic yet funny cartoon I have ever watched.

    ReplyDelete