Friday 18 November 2005

Happy Birthday + 2 Days! The Democratic Republic of Calum

Happy Birthday Hamish (for yesterday)!!

Happy 1st Birthday + 2 days Democratic Republic of Calum!

It's been a year and a day and 302 posts since I started this blog and I'm still going! I'm not too sure if anyone reads this but I shall press on!

I'm half way through my NCEA exams, having done biology, calculus and English. So far none of them have been too great. I'm not too sure how I did in my English exam and whether I actually answered the essay questions properly!
There was one that asked which methods were used in the short texts I had studied to influence my opinions on important ideas. I started off writing about how certain methods affected how readers felt, and then thought to myself....a thought or feeling isn't really an opinion is it? So I ended up changing parts of my essay!

I've still got chemistry coming up in a week, Physics and Chinese two weeks later, and then I'll be free!!

By the way...is there anything wrong with a guy working at a little 'coffee shop' that sells cakes, biscuits, and obviously coffee? I saw an advert looking for part/fulltime staff of all ages so I might apply for the job so I have something to do over the holidays...that is if it's OK for guys to work at these sorts of places!

No comments:

Post a Comment