Thursday 10 November 2005

They're all going!

Tomorrow is the last day of school and could be the last time I see some of my friends for a little while! Ben isn't coming back, Chantelle is moving on to the big world of AUT, Esther might be going...I'm gonna track them down and take photos of them with me...just in case they become famous and I need something to sell to get myself out of debt trouble!...and also for memories...
We've got prize-giving tomorrow afternoon when I'll have to perform my accordion solo as well as sing with the choir. I'm singing the tenor part with these two other guys (one is a man teacher) and they keep singing the tune so I always end up singing the tenor part all by myself. At least no one can hear me then :D Congratulations in advance to you all who are getting awards at prize-giving!
 
There's going to be a lot of sniffing and tears going on at school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment