Wednesday 30 November 2005

Nearly All Over!

I sat my physics exam today. It was terrible! I've got Chinese left this Friday, which hopefully shouldn't be too bad. Come 5pm this Friday, I will be just like the majority of you, with no exams to worry about! 
 
Tonight I caught up with a few old friends which was really cool as I haven't chatted to them in a while. I'm hoping to meet up with a few of them during this holiday, which will be the first time I've seen a few of them in five years! I've known a few of them since primary school and have been together with them right up till intermediate school when they attended a different secondary school and left me! It'll be good to catch up with them anyway. Hopefully they'll recognise me!
 
Lately for some reason I've developed a taste for movie music, especially orchestral music like The Shawshank Redemption, Lord of the Rings, basically anything by John Williams, Howard Shore or James Horner and thanks to Phoebe I've started getting into Asian music! I don't understand what they're singing but some of the tunes are catchy. After helping Aonghas out with one of his Chinese assignments where he had to find a Chinese song and translate it, I realised that most of the music is about love anyway! (which I don't really need to know about thank you very much!)
 
For all of those looking for ways to celebrate Christmas, Rangeview Intermediate are having their annual Christmas carols evening next Thursday 8 December, entry with a gold coin donation, and the Auckland Symphony Orchestra (you might see my brothers and me somewhere in there!) are performing a carols sing-along concert in the Town Hall sometime I'm not too sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment