Wednesday 30 November 2005

Happy Birthday Shen!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEN!!
 
Today I spent most of the day running around university following my brother as he tried to get his student loan and scholarship application forms all sorted out.
Originally I was also going to get my eyesight checked and probably some new glasses today, but it got postponed again, so no new glasses and no learners license for me for a few more days!
I also rang the computer shop where we bought the graphics card that wouldn't work with our computer, and the lady told us that it's because our motherboard is too old, so it looks like we'll have to buy a new motherboard now...With all this money spent we probably could have bought another new computer! We're going to try that and HOPEFULLY it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment