Tuesday 15 November 2005

No More Biology for This Year!: The Aftermath

I've just come home from my three hour NCEA Level 2 Biology exam and it was horrible! I'm left with a nearly blistered thumb and a very sore neck. I'm in desperate need of a massage before I have my calculus exam tomorrow morning and the English exam the following day!

I'm not exactly too sure how I went in the biology exam. I nearly ran out of time completing the plants paper (comparing reproduction process of three different plants) but fortunately finished the ecology paper five minutes early. There was a bit of a surprise in the animal transport systems paper and the plant reproduction paper as it had one extra question that the teachers had not prepared us for! The cell structures paper also contained questions on respiration and photosynthesis which was frustrating especially when we were told we didn't need to know too much about it thanks to the vague achievement standard!

Oh well best thing about now is NO MORE BIOLOGY FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!!! On to calculus! Five more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment