Friday 28 October 2005

The Wait is Nearly Over

Another week is over, with 18 days to go before externals! Today I was told though that we will find out who will become head/deputy head boy/girl for 2006 this Monday, so that will be nerve wracking!

Today we did an electrolysis experiment for chemistry which involved CuSO4. I spent a lot of time cleaning the metals and ended up getting the smell all over my hand which I couldn't get rid of for a loong time! The blue CuSO4 got on my hands too which made my fingernails blue and I spent a lot of interval trying to scrub my fingers but the blue colour wouldn't come off! An interesting thing happened in chemistry today too...Sarena fell for on Hyun (or was it Joon?) hmm.......;)

I applied at a couple of places for another part-time job and so far have received one response from McDonalds:

"Thank you we will contact you when we have a suitable position available"

So I'll be waiting! (It probably was an automated reply!)


2 comments:

  1. lol that was a friend playin around

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course of course, sure it was.

    You know even if it was you we would have understood.

    ReplyDelete