Monday 3 October 2005

Anything Goes

This is something my friend Zippo came across on Trademe and showed to me:

Some guy has put a painting up for auction, the thing though is that the only body part used to paint it was the guy's...genitals!

The painting is titled 'Sexual Rage':

'I painted this using only my genitals i.e. penis.
If you dont like the idea of this please do not be disgusted as its just another form of art, no body is asking you to bid on this.

But if you do like it, hey feel free to bid. its the only one I have done so it is an original I dont plan on doing any more at this point, so you may have one of a kind. However I do reserve the right to paint more pictures of this type.

This painting was painted by my self and i have signed the back of it.'

So far bidding has reached as high as NZ$61.00! If you're interested in making a bit, or just want to have a look at a picture of the painting, check it out here
 
NB the painting is not explicit but really is only a few swirls around the place

No comments:

Post a Comment