Saturday 15 October 2005

End of Week

Finally the end of the week, which means one week of term four down, four more to go, and four more till NCEA exams! The first week back hasn't been too bad, which is what I like about the first and fourth term of every year! We don't get much homework and we don't have to learn much more either.

It's starting to get sad though as we come close to the end of the year. I know many people (both yr 12 and 13) who won't be back next year, which is the first step towards all of us guys breaking apart from each other. I've got to make sure I bring a camera towards the end of the year to take photos of everyone! I just got a 1Gb card today which said on the camera that it could store 700 good quality photos and 300 best quality photos on it, so now the only thing that can stop me are be the camera batteries going flat!

A friend pointed out to me yesterday (you know who you are!) 'that being ugly is not too bad - when you're in war the soldiers will probably capture the good-looking girls and leave you behind'...he then realised it only applied to females...




No comments:

Post a Comment