Friday 8 July 2005

Sorted

Everything is sorted out for me now...I think...The twins have kindly offered to pick me up to the ball, along with their partners and Ayesha, my partner (I think!), and I've just got to sort out transport back home, hopefully with Shen.

I found one of my dad's suits that fits me. It's navy blue (you guys who were in 9MO back in third form might remember me wearing it for our little English monologue where I acted as this mafia guy!) and my tie has got all these weird squiggley lines all over it.

Today after school (finished midday) my mum took me out tie shopping because she thinks all of my dad's ties are old-fashioned and don't match the suit's colour. There was one tie we have that I would've liked to wear tomorrow - Mickey Mouse! It's old and the stitching is starting to come apart though. So we spent the afternoon just having a look around cheap op shops for an interesting looking tie. We found one with a killer whale on it, one with Goofy, one with houses, dancers, ducks, horses and squiggly lines. We bought a few of those (just in case they come in handy later on! I like ties with little pictures on them!) and afterwards I tried them on in front of my mum and Aonghas. They decided afterwards that the squiggly tie works better!

In the end total price spent on clothes for the ball: 0.50c (tie)

No comments:

Post a Comment