Monday 4 July 2005

One more week to go!

And not only till the ball...till school finishes!!!

Winter is horrible! It is so cold out there but so warm in bed. That's why I can never wake up in time! I got my second late detention this year for coming late to school today. I woke up at 7.45am, had a shower and ate breakfast and left for school at 8.32am. Unfortunately there wasn't enough time to make it to school by 8.40am, especially when you're stuck behind a car doing 20km/h on the road!

After school today us guys thought we had a squash game on but turned up only to find girls competing. We were later informed that our squash game was actually last Friday when we had chess at Long Bay College. The teacher told us that he had the clash sorted out, and so we went to play chess. I found out today that our team had to default in the end because they were two players short (Aonghas and me)! Oh by the way, I lost in chess, in under 3 minutes in 3 moves! Hopefully there's some award for that achievement because I definitely won't win the award for most wins this season!

Go Sarena! She wasted Glenfield 69-21 (some score so big it went off the score card!)

Congratulations too to Hyun who has found a partner to go with to the ball! At the moment he won't tell anyone what her name is, but let's just call her Korean girl for the meanwhile!



Become a fitness fanatic with XtraMSN Health & Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment