Sunday 17 July 2005

Back

I'm back after a teeny weeny bit of an absence and I 100% GUARANTEE everyone that I haven't been avoiding anyone at all (I wouldn't do such a thing ;) ) I've just been dragged around the place shopping for this and that.

These holidays my mum has been pushing me to get my learners license but I never get round to doing it, so I'm determined to sit the test THIS week after a year and a half of procrastination! Whether or not I pass or fail and waste the $80 or whatever it costs, I've got to do it sometime soon before Aonghas gets it before me!

I caught up with Shen while shopping at Pak N' Save. There should be a photo of him in his uniform (hope he doesn't mind me putting it up!) It would've been funny if he came to the ball in his Pak N' Save tie!





Become a fitness fanatic with XtraMSN Health & Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment