Wednesday 13 July 2005

RIP Chen

RIP CHEN

We bid farewell to the 6th Anderson goldfish to leave our family. We found it unconscious last night, and it has now been buried alongside other notable Anderson pets such as the late Tweety, Szelin, Diane, Greg, Sarah and Dlog. The fat Zippo fish, Joon and three other unnamed goldfish are still alive. Remember if you want one named after you get in quick! Numbers are limited and dwindling!



Read the latest Hollywood gossip at XtraMSN Entertainment

4 comments:

  1. it's a bad omen...

    (haha! joons gonna die!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fish named sarena can be arranged ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goldfishes died cuz i 4get to feed them :D but u don't need to know tht... :D can i hav one named after my pen name? :D u beta not kill me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my mother 'accidentally' killed my fish...

    She stuck a volcanic rock in the tank for some reason, and yeah... you know the rest.

    ReplyDelete