Tuesday 5 July 2005

Oh So Close!

Apparently I was in a good position in my chess game today! (I wouldn't have a clue...all I know was that at one point I had captured more pieces than my opponent!) I was expecting to lose within half an hour (since the last game lasted for less than 3 minutes), but surprisingly, I think I lasted the longest I ever have in chess this year with the game going for about an hour and half! UNsurprisingly I lost, and yet again so did everyone in our team.

Luckily the junior team who travelled all the way to Mt Roskill Grammar School (MRSG) to play chess arrived to find out they had won their games by default! It would've been cool going to MRGS to meet a few of you guys! According to Aonghas MRGS is really flash! It even has automatically opening doors!  



Find the coolest online games at XtraMSN Games

No comments:

Post a Comment