Monday 25 July 2005

Home Straight

Well Term 3 has started, which means eight weeks till exams, and another term to go before the big externals!

School wasn't too bad today. I didn't come late to school for a start, which was great! I didn't fall asleep either in any class, which is another plus! I'm wondering whether it's best for me to find my watch though. Sometimes during not so interesting classes I stare at my watch counting down to the bell. Maybe it'd be better for me not to have a watch so I pay attention on the classwork?

I was to attend a special BOT meeting regarding a proposal being written up on new buildings for the school, but it was postponed because some report on our school hasn't been released yet. So I might just catch up on some sleep tonight...

We're going to study the film/Shakespeare play Much Ado About Nothing for English. So far it is looking pretty interesting! We did this activity where we had to associate words with a sex. This is what our group came up with:

Girls - Seductive, attractive, beauty, jealousy, UNFAITHFUL, MOCKING...(you get the picture!) i wonder why....

Guys - Reputation, obedience, orders...

1 comment:

  1. I hate to admit but the "girl list" seems reasonable enough.

    ReplyDelete