Tuesday 31 March 2009

Birthday Clock Block

I seem to be getting birthdays wrong these days! I have no idea why! In the past month I've had four incidents of birthday mix-ups:
 
- It started off when I wished my friend Kat a Happy 19th Birthday...turns out she was turning 20! I should've known that since she's the same age as me!
 
- A few days later I wished my friend Jennifer a Happy 20th Birthday...I was thinking about her turning 19 a few hours before I sent her that text but must've been thinking about something else when I actually sent it!
 
- Then it got worse..I texted my pharmacy friend Nick wishing him a Happy 21st Birthday...turns out it was the next day!
 
- Then it got even worse! I texted my other pharmacy friend James this morning, wishing him a Happy 21st Birthday...turns out it's not the last day of March but the last day of MAY!
 
My brain must be deteriorating faster than the rest of my body...

No comments:

Post a Comment