Tuesday 10 March 2009

McCafe Never Again!

This is why I won't be buying another drink from McCafe for a little while...

That was the chocco frappe (I think that's what it's called?) I bought from McCafe. The guy chucked some ice in a blender and started blending it. He obviously didn't blend all of it! When I tried sucking up the drink through a straw nothing would come up, and I soon realised it was because there were big chunks of ice left in the drink!

However...because this is the first time I've ever ordered such a drink, maybe this is normal? I tried something similar at the beginning of the year when I went with my friend Phoebe to Esquire's and it certainly didn't have large chunks of ice in it, but maybe it was a different type of drink. I don't know but if it is supposed to be like that, then I apologise for being so critical, but I still don't think I'll be buying another one of these drinks anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment