Saturday 6 January 2007

Yeah I Know

This morning I decided I would do something! So once I finally woke up, I went outside with some pliers, a screwdriver and a box and started ripping the front fence down. Well OK not exactly ripping the whole thing down but pulling off the wires holding the fencing to the poles. I first did my mum's way, by using the pliers to undo the wires, but after it took so long with me stabbing myself and accidentally getting my fingers instead of the wires, I decided I'd do it MY way. I stuck the screwdriver in there and bent the wires and BANG BANG BANG I did get a few blisters though so now my hands are covered in plasters. I could only do half the fence, as the other half of the netting was set in concrete. Tomorrow I'll be snipping them with wire cutters! Zahir came by on his way to work and talked to me for a while. I probably looked like an idiot pulling down my fence in front of him!

When Aonghas finally got home from work at 1pm we only had enough time to eat a little bit before I had to go pick up a friend who wanted to visit the twins. Yeah we're kinda operating as transportation for those who want to farewell the twins before they leave. Anyway Aonghas was driving with my mum beside him, and I was in the backseat. We were heading for Kelston but took the wrong turn and nearly ended up in New Lynn, before I realised I had a map on my lap and decided to use it.

Anyway we finally got there and managed to surprise the twins, as I told them I'd drop off the DVDs with photos for them and bring them a surprise. So Joon and the friend went off for a walk, while Hyun light some paper in a plastic bucket which melted, and then tried searching a rubbish bag for something until the rubbish truck and man came by and so he had to throw all the rubbish out. Joon and our friend finally got back, and then we went upstairs to check out the photos on the computer. I got told my handwriting s*cks and I can't take photos. Thanks guys! :D Only just because some of the photos were blurry. I could explain why it's not completely my fault but it ain't that big a deal.

After a while we had to leave, so Aonghas and my mum came and took us, but just as we got to my friends place she realised she forgot her keys! So we went all the way back to the twins house to pick up the keys and then went back to her house. Along the way my car was squeaking at the front and going GUUNG GUUNG GUUNG at the back so we were hoping it wouldn't explode or the tyre wouldn't fall off or anything! Fortunately everyone made it home safe and sound...

No comments:

Post a Comment