Friday 19 January 2007

Fixing Things Up

After doing a lot of digging and shifting of dirt the day before our family decided we'd go out initially just to drop Hamish off at university as well as let me try find out some information about the courses I got approved for so I could make an 'informed' decision. Well we did that, and then ended up going all the way to Penrose because Aonghas wanted to buy some more CD's and DVD's!

Since we were over there we decided to buy noodles from the noodle factory (you could even smell the noodles from the street!) and then go off to our favourite yumcha in South Auckland. That was yummy as usual!

There happened to be a market on the other side of the road so we walked around having a look. I was thinking about getting a beanie saying 'Samoan' on it, you know to make me fit in with the rest of the homies..but yeah I didn't bring my $2 with me. We did meet up with the key-cutter man my mum met at the car boot sale over in Henderson and so she got a couple copies of my car key done.

We then went to Bunnings Warehouse, where we had a look around, and in the end only bought flowers for my nana's grave to spruce it up. I drove there with my dad the other day and all that is there at the moment are just two lonely plastic flowers! So it's up to us to beautify the grave!!

Conveniently Super Cheap Autos was right beside Bunnings Warehouse, so Aonghas my mum and I took a quick look to see if there were any hub caps for sale there (obviously there was!) There were two sizes of them though, 14" and 12"! We weren't too sure how big ours were so my mum brought in the broken one that we had in the boot. We looked really gumbie carrying around a dirty hub cap with us! We bought a set of hub caps and put them on when we got home. I never knew how many different types of hub caps there are out there until we bought some! I was staring at the hub caps of all the cars passing by!! Well now hopefully ours won't fall off the car any time soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment