Thursday 4 January 2007

Save Me!

I had one of the most boring days of the holidays today! Aonghas went to work, Hamish to summer school, my parents went out to get one of the cars fixed (yeah don't have to guess it was mine) and I was left at home with nothing to do but watch tennis, some Olsen twins movie and find something to do on the computer!
 
I did manage to find a measuring tape and measure the fencing around our front yard to see how much fencing we would need to replace. Yeah that was a little fun, so was delivering newspapers. Chen rang in the afternoon.
 
I ran out of stuff to do by dinner time, with Thursday's being one of the worst TV nights of the week! I even went outside to play a little basketball before the sun started blinding me.
 
I ended up offering to cook something after dinner before my parents kinda shot me down, telling me it was too late.
 
Please someone save me and invite me out or something before I become some bored to death domesticated housewife!

No comments:

Post a Comment