Saturday 7 May 2005

We Won!!!

Aonghas and my squash team (Rutherford 1) won our games against Mt Roskill Grammar School! I won my game 35-18 against this guy. To put it in perspective though, when I was calling a game with a MRGS student who was recording the score, I asked him if he had played before. His response:

"Nah they just picked me off the street to make up numbers or else they would've had to default."

Unfortunately Hyun and Joon's team Rutherford 2 didn't do so well against Dilworth.

The chemistry test was HORRIBLE! There was a question on why halogens (group 17 atoms...please don't tell me I'm wrong about that as well!!) have low melting points, and I hardly studied much on periodicity. I tried last night, but I was lying down on bed and fell asleep! I really shouldn't lie down when studying... English wasn't too bad. I just recycled an essay I wrote for homework over the holidays. I made a few things up though, which isn't such a good idea this year round, considering the English teacher has read the novel probably three + times!

The school is getting rid of Coke, Pepsi and fizzy drinks and I only found out about it today when someone asked me to do something about it (I hardly use the tuckshop anyway)! It's probably the whole unhealthy argument again, or that caffeine will make all the students hypo, just like the student radio station would. Our school is reflecting the nanny state we live in, being controlled by so many rules and laws, not being able to do this and that!

 



Read the latest Hollywood gossip at XtraMSN Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment