Sunday 22 May 2005

No New Messages...

Our faithful answering machine of ten years finally retired today when we got a new one which is a whole lot better! We tried playing the messages on the old answering machine but it kept rewinding to messages from three years ago, and then gradually got quieter and quieter, so we thought it was about time it got replaced. I'm sure everyone else probably has one but our answering machine used to record messages on a small tape but now it's all digitally recorded. So its been fun pushing the buttons, listening to the voice telling us the time and how many messages we have...none so far...So feel free to ring us and leave a message!

After buying the answering machine at Westcity today my mum came across an old friend who shook my hand, introduced himself as James and asked if I remembered him...which I didn't. He was waiting for his daughter to finish work at Michael Hill. She's the same age as me, and apparently we were friends when we were babies (or little children anyway), so I wouldn't remember them, but its interesting to know the sort of people you were friends with a long long time ago and how to see how they've grown! I probably should catch up with this girl and see if she remembers me!


 



Shop �til you drop at XtraMSN Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment