Sunday 15 May 2005

Clueless

Girls are really mind-boggling. I have a friend who thinks dating guys and flirting with them is all just fun and that cheating on them at the moment is no big deal. I hope she realises that guys have feelings too!!!

Just because I've told a few of my female friends who ARE going to the ball that (when they asked) I'd only go to the ball if I had someone or friends to go with, I've been labelled DESPERATE and LOSER for some odd reason (their way of joking...I think!)

"Beauty and the Beast - the beast turns into a handsome prince...the ugly duckling turns into a swan...when the princess kisses the frog he turns into a prince...but in your case Calum fairytales don't come true"

Girls are nasty creatures aren't they? lol



Check out the latest video at Xtra Broadband

No comments:

Post a Comment