Friday 18 January 2013

Slow Progress

It is almost the end of the first, full, free week I've had without any church activities or commitments, and I haven't really done much!

I've been developing this bad habit of falling asleep by my laptop on the reclining couch in the lounge, then waking up at 3am in the morning. It's not good for my sleep, as I find myself waking up at 11am or some time late in the day! Prior to this week, I've always tried waking up early. It was a habit I developed from two years of working. I prefer it that way, regardless of how late I sleep, as I don't believe in wasting daylight hours. Why sleep during the day when you could be doing something? I've redeemed myself a bit in the past few days by waking up slightly early and doing some work in bed (when I say work, I mean my church course workbook!).

There's still a lot for me to do though! I really need to start applying for jobs, and sort out what I'm going to do in terms of study this year! I keep procrastinating!

I've also been looking at driving lessons as well, as I'd really like to get my full license before the end of February.

I try to do a bit of tidying up once in a while too, but I haven't gotten very far with that either.

I think it's time I put my mind to it and get things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment