Thursday 17 January 2013

Ongoing Work



I received my ENHANCE pack today in the mail. Usually I get excited about receiving mail. This time was no different. However, for those of you who don't know what ENHANCE is, it is the continuing education programme for pharmacists. It means we have to continue upskilling to ensure we are on top of our game! For us, it means study, study, study! I suppose it's not such a bad thing, as it keeps me fresh.

I have to fill in this really big booklet by the end of March, describing my workplace and the skills I use at that workplace. There is one big problem though...I don't have a job right now! I emailed the programme co-ordinator just to check what I should do (even though it is still early), and initially she said I would be switched over to the non-practising register, but later emailed me again after she had clarified with someone else. It looks like I've got till next year to find a job!

I better get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment