Thursday 19 May 2011

Starbucks Hang-Out

Tonight I hung out with Ting Ting, a new friend I made over Facebook! OK actually she's a friend of some of my pharmacy friends who I met on Facebook...Anyway we decided to meet up after work and hang out at Starbucks.

I soon spotted her approaching me and we then went to the nearest Starbucks, but when it was almost packed, we decided to find another Starbucks. It was probably the first time in a long, long time I've been to Starbucks so I couldn't remember which drinks tasted good! 

I ended up choosing this caramel Frappucino which tasted like a milkshake despite having caffeine in it. It was really nice! I thought I'd be a good guy and shout Ting Ting a drink, who had a hot white chocolate or something like that! I didn't realise my drink would be cold though!



We had a good chat for a while and got to know each other before I had to go catch my bus at 7.30. It turns out  my bus passed Ting Ting's house, so she caught the same bus as me and got off really soon after!

No comments:

Post a Comment