Saturday 28 May 2011

There's Still Some Hope!

The past two weeks of music teaching have really put me off wanting to become a teacher, so I was looking forward to teaching this morning. However, I was pleasantly surprised when my students actually were able to play the music I had given them for homework, and my music theory students had actually done/attempted to do their homework!

There was an incident with a wasp flying around the classroom though, with all the children hiding behind the bookshelf at one point. I was getting frustrated as ten minutes had already passed, and I actually forcefully told them to sit down! Even I was surprised with myself! One of the girls started crying for some reason though and then sat underneath the desks for a little while which was a bit weird.

I made the class run over time to make up for it though so it's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment