1. Imported prescription medicines: patterns and trends over time
2. Determining the effects of methamphetamine 'P' addiction on cognition and executive function in the human brain using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI).
3. Is the Polypill the answer for ischaemic heart disease?
4. The role of pharmacists in inhaler technique education in asthma and COPD patients admitted to Middlemore hospital.
5. An investigation into the teaching of extemporaneous compounding skills in schools of pharmacy in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and the United Kingdom
Guess which project I got given? My last choice! If I had known I'd be given my last choice, I would've thought a bit harder about it! After a bit of thinking though I've come to the conclusion that it's not too bad though, and that at least it's not all science with big fancy words and concepts I have to learn. That will definitely make my life a lot easier!
Also on the plus side is that there are some other cool people in my group! All girls actually, so that will be interesting...
Let's hope we can get along well this year!