Monday 8 March 2010

Don't Fall Asleep, Don't Fall Asleep, Don't Fa...

I was sitting right in the front row during my PHARMACY410 Research Dissertation lecture on ethics approval this morning. I'm pretty sure I didn't fall asleep...I only just had my head rested on the palm of my hand and my eyes closed for a second when I felt a piece of chalk hit my hand!

I opened my eyes immediately and the lecturer said

"Hello!"

The people around me didn't know why he did that. That's probably because I didn't fall asleep, I just had my eyes shut for a second...I'm sure!

Sadly enough this was the same lecturer as the one I had when I told the class that I saw myself leaving pharmacy in five years' time last year...

Next time though I'll probably stay away from the front row!

No comments:

Post a Comment