Tuesday 23 March 2010

Love is in the Air!

I am so happy for a few of my friends after this weekend! I won't mention names just in case but here are my yay's:

#1 YAY:

Let's start with Pita and Estee. They're engaged! Yay!!! They're both high school friends of mine. I still remember way back at the end of year 11 when we were in the same science class and they would bicker with each other, and then in the next year they started going out! It's cool how they've lasted for so long and are still going strong!

When they kept going out together at uni, we all knew they were made for each other and that they would go the full distance, and we talked light-heartedly about them eventually getting married. Our circle of friends also joked about who would get married first, and that Estee and Pita would be strong contenders! It looks like they're early favourites to take out that competition! 

It's quite surreal though, that you think for so long that you and your friends are still quite young, and that you don't really think of a relationship as too serious, but when they start getting married, and others graduate and go out into the real world to get a full-time job, you realise everyone is growing up! It's a little scary!

Nonetheless I'm so happy for Pita and Estee! 

#2 YAY:

While not engaged yet, Sunday marked the anniversary for one of my other friends and his girlfriend! I'm so happy for him!

#3 YAY:

One of my other good friends has finally found a boyfriend after many years and I'm very happy for her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment