Monday 10 March 2008

RIP Hayden Adams

Yesterday I heard from my friend Hussein and today it's been confirmed by The New Zealand Herald that the person who died in the Bethells Beach accident is Hayden Adams. Those of you might remember him from Rangeview Intermediate and Rutherford College. He was in Room 15 and Room 20 at Rangeview. This other guy Sam who I've known since primary school and have attended the same school as him right up till high school was also in the vehicle and is still in hospital at the moment according to Hussein.
 
I had heard of the accident on the news and didn't really look too much into it till I saw Hussein's display name say RIP HAYDEN ADAMS and put two and two together to realise and discover that it was him who was the man who died in the accident.
 
I wasn't exactly close with him and haven't talked to him since he left Rutherford but we knew each other and occasionally talked and regardless of how he was to others he was always nice to me! Usually you hear about accidents and tragic deaths in your area in the news and while you have some hope it is no one you know personally, you don't really expect it to be. It's quite a shock when it is someone you do know though!
 
My heart goes out to his family, and I hope the others get better soon. I'll try put some photos up of Hayden if I can find any!
 
RIP HAYDEN ADAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment