Monday 17 April 2006

Stepping in (%*

This morning we had a special baptism church service for Easter, which was cool because there wasn't Sunday School. This time instead of giving us boiled eggs (yeah you know what Chinese are like) we actually got chocolate easter eggs! OK so they were hollow but...chocolate!

I spent the most of the day throwing around a football with my brother outside, the first time I've had any time to play around outside! Szelin the neighbour came out after a while and talked to us for a little while. Later that night her older sister Zippo rang me and made a bet with me - to french kiss a guy or a girl by the end of the year and she and her sister will each pay me $10, or if I come over to her house and french kiss someone right there (or my brother) they'll pay me $15. That's just disturbing! I'd have nightmares for a while to come! Anyway they pressured me into accepting the former bet (french kiss someone by the end of the year), I haven't even kissed anyone for a start so I'd have a long way to go!

After chatting to a few people in the past few days, I can tell this term will be an interesting one as we get closer to the ball! We'll be seeing people hook up, get rejected...interesting! Yeah nah maybe not that exciting but oh well let's see...


No comments:

Post a Comment