Sunday 23 April 2006

Half-Time

I've finally managed to make myself productive! I talked to headgirl Heather yesterday and sorted out some stuff, and we both have decided to attend the ANZAC memorial service in Te Atatu on Tuesday morning, which will be a first for me! I remember listening to the dawn service on Newstalk ZB last year but I've never been to any sort of ANZAC service before which will be interesting!

Holidays are nearly over! Nooooo! Next Saturday I've got to start up teaching again so that's it for my work holidays! I was starting to enjoy sleeping in on Saturday mornings! It also means there's only one week left to get all my holiday homework done and as much music practice as possible as I probably won't get much time throughout the term with assessments and everything!

I just finished watching the movie Love and Basketball on TV and that was a pretty cool movie! It was one of those girl next door movies based on his boy and girl who were neighbours and both were really into basketball and they ended up growing up more or less with each other in pursuit of their dreams of becoming professional basketball players, with those obstacles thrown in like love and everything, but it was a feel-good movie!


1 comment:

  1. T.T I cant believe dat my holiday went so fast!
    I did nothing...! not even playing... ---;;

    Dunt no where the time went~~~~~

    ReplyDelete