Wednesday 19 April 2006

Messy Start

The start to my holidays has been a little boring. I've been stuck at home being unproductive. On Monday while watching Mrs Doubtfire (good memories!) I accidentally burnt the toast AGAIN and filled the whole kitchen with smoke. I had to open all the windows and put the fan in the kitchen just to try get rid of the smoke and the smell but even when I tried to make it look as if nothing happened when my mum got home from shopping she shouted out
 
"Calum I told you not to burn toast again!"
 
While grabbing the knife off the dining room table to cut the wrapping to the 6-pack of pies I accidentally knocked a plate off the table which fell and broke!
 
Later that day I tried logging into my internet banking account but after three wrong attempts at typing in my password they locked me out! Now I've got to go back to the bank AGAIN and ask for another password!
 
Last night I just went over to the neighbours to watch the first Underworld movie which was pretty cool. I want to see the second one now! After the movie they had a look at my palm and told me I'm going to live a short life!
 
 

1 comment: