Friday 21 April 2006

Newsflash: Sun went Down

Today I went to school to take some photos for the student website, yeah exciting huh? Anyway today I just realised today that I've got chemistry homework and physics homework to do by the end of the holidays! I've also borrowed all these NZ history books so I can read up on the Treaty of Waitangi.
 
We washed our bedsheets and blanket covers today, and so it took me quite a long time to put the blanket back in the blanket cover...frustrating!...(yeah blame this on the lack of activity going on these holidays...)
 
ANYWAY if you happen to be a prefect at Rutherford it's been confirmed that we have to go to AUT on Wednesday and Thursday. I've also got string quartet rehearsal on Thursday and choir rehearsal later that day, but I'd much rather go to AUT!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment