Monday 13 June 2005

Partnering Up

There has been a lot of talk about who will be partners to the ball. YAY Joon is going to the ball! Hopefully Hyun will follow suit. Kat's coming along too! (Absolutely no connection between those two whatsoever... the decision to mention those two particular people is purely because both originally had doubts as to whether they would attend the ball! They're both attending Rutherford's ball...I refuse to speculate anymore on that matter!) Shen, Lindsey, Joanne, Sarena, Estee, Nikki...heaps of people are coming, which is a lot better than last year, as I had to sit at a table with all these year 13 students whom I didn't really know! Last year there were so few year 11 students, whereas this year quite a lot of people I know are going. I still don't know if I'll be going this year (no need to convince me to go! Last year was great; if I have $70 I'll be there in no time!)


Need more speed? Get Xtra Broadband!

4 comments:

  1. is nikki really going? she keeps saying yes then no then yes then no she can't make up her mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is your theme?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah oscars/fantasy n apparently thousands of other schools are doing that too :S

    ReplyDelete