Monday 20 June 2005

Close Shave

What an interesting day it turned out to be!

After church I was at Westcity with my mum and brothers, when I realised that Ayesha, who I haven't met in person was at Westcity right at the same time. She's Kat's friend and a prolific comment-poster to this blog! Anyway she had just finished watching a movie! This might've been my chance to meet Ayesha! However, it was not to be. She was at The Warehouse while I was at Countdown, and afterwards I left Westcity, so I didn't get that chance. I might meet her at the ball if I go though.

When I got back home, Szelin and Zippo, my two favourite! neighbours (well only normal ones I have anyway!) wanted to come around to visit...mainly our sick kitten Meow Meow. While they were here they saw how messy our bedroom was and decided to steer us on the right track, so they helped us tidy our bedroom! Three hours later, and the impossible was made possible!

4 comments:

  1. it's all the repetitive parrot's fault!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that freaky parrot.

    what's up with the flip? they should add in a little thing so it counts down until the parrot does that flip, coz man, did we get a heart attack.

    I also want all the soft toys in that building.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great...thanks for the details Joon...really wanted to know that.

    And Calum! that is no way to treat a lady.

    ReplyDelete