Thursday 23 June 2005

Attack of the Girls

Okay so what really happened was Zippo and Szelin was helping us tidy the bedroom, and since we usually take photos of what our bedroom looks like before and after (it�s not often that our bedroom is tidy!), I thought I�d take a photo of our bedroom with Zippo and Szelin. They didn�t like it and tried to grab the camera off me. As I tried to make my way out of the bedroom and into the lounge, the girls had grabbed hold of me and Zippo was blocking the door! So I tried to carry her to move her aside!

 

In the end I couldn�t move her and Zippo thumped me to the ground. I managed to pass the camera on to Aonghas when they had me against the ground, but the batteries fell out!


 



Need more speed? Get Xtra Broadband!

No comments:

Post a Comment