Thursday 30 June 2005

Blind Date

Well it is official now. I've bought my ball tickets and (if the ball does go ahead!) my partner will be Ayesha...or at least on paper she will be. What makes this interesting is that although I've chatted to her on MSN, I've never actually talked to her nor have I met her in real life. So really this is a bit like a blind date, even though we're really going as friends.

I met Ayesha through Kat, and originally our plan was to get Kat and Joon (neither of them were keen on going to the ball at first) to go to the ball together. Kat was starting to think about it, but would only go if her friend Ayesha went with her (and other conditions as well). Anyway so Ayesha decided to go to the ball as my partner (I hope she didn't feel forced to!)

Now we all know what happens when you pair Calum up with a girl...DISASTER

A bet has been put on the table - if I kiss her on the cheek, I won't have to pay Zippo the $5.00 I owe her for the last bet I made with her (the person who bid $20.00 on Heather's artwork would pay up). I will definitely not do something like that again...for a while at least! It wasn't too bad last time because when I screwed up it was in front of strangers whom I would never have to see again, but I definitely don't want to look like a fool in front of friends I spend most of the year with!

I have no idea how the ball will turn out, whether Ayesha will ditch me or whatever, but hey at least it'll make things a lot more interesting! That's definitely something I need in the days of repetitiveness and boringness! Whatever happens happens! Bring on the ball!



Discover fun and games at XtraMSN Kids!

2 comments:

  1. Well, you don't need to worry, coz Ayesha isn't being forced to go with you. And I'm sure it won't end up as a DISASTER...i hope.

    Uh, and kiss WHO on the cheek Calum? Please dont do anything drastic....;;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol how bad do you need 5 bucks calum?

    ReplyDelete