Thursday 9 June 2005

Let's Go!

I've been meaning to post in the past few days but yesterday after squash practice my hand was so stiff I couldn't type!

Ball fever has been building in the past few days. I've been persuading a CERTAIN someone to go to the ball. However, I'm guessing that someone will only go to the ball if someone else and someone else and someone else goes and someone may go if someone else goes...

My parents will only pay for me to go to the ball next year so If I want to go this year I'll have to try find some money around the place to go.

I've gotten nearly most of my exam results back. Most of them were OK, but not too great. I luckily managed to get E for my creative writing (which is a miracle, if you consider what I got last year!) I'm not too happy with chemistry, as I only got M in titrations and E for calculations, but...there isn't really anything I can do about it so I'll just have to put up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment