Wednesday 1 June 2005

Almost Done...

I had my biology exam this morning which is the last of my exams, apart from the music performance exam tomorrow morning but I don't really consider that as an exam because I enjoy performing to people anyway!

It has been a disastrous week for me. I completely screwed up my calculus exam, and most likely my biology. My calculus teacher told me there would be no calculus reassessment for me (despite everyone else having the opportunity to be reassessed) but I hope he was only joking now! I suppose I did barely OK in English and Chinese wasn't too bad, but I'm now uncertain about chemistry.

For those of you who sat the chemistry exam you may be interested to know that Mrs van Wingerden (chemistry teacher) said there was a slight complication in that there were three different concentrations of vinegar, so let's hope for those of us who are unlikely to pass that this warrants a resit!

 



Looking for love? Check out XtraMSN Personals

1 comment: