Monday 29 November 2004

Yesterday was Aonghas's Birthday!! (28th November)

We celebrated by going to church, and spent the day at a pet shop, which was kinda like visiting the zoo, only free!

The side effects of the isotane (pimple removing) pills are starting to kick in. I've been having to rub lip balm on my dry lips and my skin's starting to go dry as well. Still no sign of the increased growth or hair loss yet though (preferably growth upwards and LEG hair loss), and Aonghas is catching up to my height pretty quickly!!

I really have no idea which day I'm supposed to go to school to return my books. Three of my friends say it's today (Monday) whereas I thought it was going to be on Wednesday since it said that on the form. I rang my good friends (the twins) and they told me that we could come any day. I really want to see everyone again before the holidays but I don't know whether to give everyone or only a few people a Christmas card. Last year I couldn't bear to miss anyone out so I gave one to everyone in my form class! This year I haven't really talked to some people in my form class that much, and so it'd be a bit weird to give some people I don't know too well a Christmas card.
I still haven't bought any presents for anyone yet! So I'll come to school on Wednesday instead...I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment