Tuesday 16 November 2004

Just got a call from my neighbour Zippo who wanted to share her good news with me – the guy she likes rang her! For the past couple of weeks she’s been pressuring me to ring this girl…

It all goes back to the beginning of the year when I first met my new neighbour Zippo. Her sister told me she was interested in me n told me that I should ask her out, so that’s what I did. Guess what? I got dumped the next day. So anyway a few weeks later it was her birthday party and all her friends were over, including the girl who, when she first saw me a while ago when I went over to drop off some vegetables for them, laughed at how ugly I was because I wasn’t as ‘hot’ as all of Zippo’s ex-boyfriends. Anyway back to that party…the girls hinted that this girl was interested in me and Zippo told me why she dumped me so soon – because I was like the girl and always waited for the first move, and so she tried convincing me to make the first move on this girl at the party (whose name I shall not mention). Maybe a hug or even a kiss on the cheek. I had never done this and was not planning on it, but in the end just as I was leaving, I did the stupid thing and went ahead with it. Instead, I missed and yeah…got her hair.

So now they’re telling me this girl still likes me when I highly doubt it. Especially when at school they tease each other about them liking a guy and when they tease this girl about liking me, she exclaims ‘Why do I always have to get the ugly guys?’ I ain’t dumb enough to fall for any more tricks and I certainly won’t embarrass myself yet again. (Apparently, this girl has been going to counselling all because of me! Doubt that too though)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete