Saturday 27 November 2004



I went to this primary school gala with my mum brother and neighbour to have a look. My mum and neighbour are really into dolls and stuff while Aonghas and I just went through the stuff to see if there was anything interesting. At first it was 50c a bag…..then 10c a bag…..then free! So you can guess how much my mum and Zippo brought back home. It’s the annual rubbish collection for our road, and when we came home Aonghas spotted a treadmill across the road, so he carried it across the road and into the house.

If you haven’t noticed yet, The New Zealand Herald has changed its website design. These days a change in design would most likely signal the introduction of subscription services in order to read articles such as The National Business Review which now only gives us one paragraph of each article for free! Let’s hope The NZ Herald will continue to be free. There aren’t too many New Zealand news websites and if more and more can only be accessed by subscribing, I’m stuffed!


No comments:

Post a Comment