Wednesday 17 November 2004

Just got back from my three hour science exam which finished at five. Man its been a long day with two exams. First was a three hour accounting exam in the morning. After that, there was a one and a half hour gap before the science exam. I managed to finish the accounting exam half an hour early, but only because I’m guessing one paper was cut out of the exam. Nonetheless I’m hoping it went well, but I don’t want to jinx it! Science was a bit more challenging but it was manageable which was good. A few questions were a bit difficult though but I’ll have to see how it goes. Biology and physics weren’t too bad, but chemistry and geology were a bit harder. Its kinda making me rethink about whether I should take chemistry next year or if I should take biology. I always thought of chemistry but…

Anyway I’ve got my history exam tomorrow so I better start revising over Origins of WWII and NZ Search for Security. I’m starting to really miss going to school and all the guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment