Thursday 18 November 2004

I've finally finished my history exam. Because I was doing one less paper, I had one hour to spare and so I sat there waiting for my friend to finish so I could leave at the same time as him. He didn't leave till the end so I sat there for an hour checking and rechecking my exam. I wrote a 3 and a half page essay on actions the aggressor nations took between 1931-1937 which caused tension in Europe and Asia, and how the League and other countries responded to it. My perspectives assessment was on the 1963 Birmingham Campaign. Two more to go - Chinese and year 12 maths. Tomorrow's the last time I see Ruby, this girl in my Chinese class, and so I oughta burn for her the videos of her auditions for Rutherford Idol (she came 2nd). She'll be going back to Korea next week so it'll be a lose to Rutherford College. Our school really needs good singers! (not that we don't have any, just that we have only a few)

No comments:

Post a Comment